- High requirements on the pull-out force
- Narrow outer diameter tolerances
- Design of complex tool concepts
- FEM calculation
- Filling simulation
- Customized solutions
Thanks to the clever tool concept and the optimum cooling in the injection molding process, the EJOT sleeves fulfill the highest demands on pull-out force and exact circularity of the outer geometry.
Digital product development is global at EJOT.
The global locations are networked to optimally handle global projects from development to series production. This is done in close collaboration with the customer and saves both time and costs.
- 3D CAD article and tool design (VISI-CAD)
- Injection Molding Simulation (Moldex3D)
- DoE statistical experiment planning (JMP)
- Additive Manufacturing (HP Designjet 3D printer)Existing network to university institutes, research institutions and internal engineering service providers
- In-house FEM calculation (ANSYS)
- High-performance partners in toolmaking (rapid tooling)
- Many years of automotive project experience in an international environment